Sunday 29 September 2013

Seven Weeks Ago I Joined MyFunLIFE

Where I Am Today



Just over seven weeks ago I joined a network marketing company called MyFunLIFE, but i suppose you have worked that out for yourselves.

When I joined I had no experience of network marketing, however I figured because of my background as a self employed person for the last thirty years or so I had a good start because in a sense I had been marketing myself all that time.

The first thing I did was to write down what I would like to achieve and this in a nutshell is that goal.

  1. Sponsor three people by the end of the month ( I joined 20th July)
  2. Sponsor one person every month for thirty months
As I write this today I can say I am well ahead of my goal.
My third person I sponsored was on the  30th July,
(number 1 achieved.)
My fourth and fifth where sponsored in August.
My sixth and seventh where sponsored this month,
(number 2 ahead of my goal.)







Above is my Payouts
July and August Monthly Payments.
Two Coded Bonus Payments In September with another due Tomorrow.


I cannot say it has been easy but it is getting easier.

If you are not a member now is the time to join!!





Membership Has Its Privileges











Paul A Smith

Work With Me

PS: Book Your Travel And Receive CASHBACK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment