Saturday 5 October 2013

My Experience To Date In MyFunLIFE

Today I am going to talk about my experience to date in MyFunLIFE.

TO LIVE YOUR DREAM


Having been a member for eight weeks I decided to have a good look at how I am progressing towards my Retirement Plan.






Just to remind anyone who has read my Retirement Plan, it was to enroll three people by the end of my first month. A further one every month after that for thirty months. 
 

 As of the 1st October I have nine personally sponsored members.







This is more than four months ahead of my overall aim, also upon checking I am in 14th place in the company in the (UK) which certainly fills me with a little bit of pride.

I do not understand fully what I seem to be doing right to be in the position I am, but I will continue to carry on with how I market this opportunity.

I had no experience of this kind of business, having looked at hundreds of other people and their opportunities my observation is they all seem to be a very experienced coaches and all are earning thousands. 

They also want everything to be automated I can tell them.
 IT SHOWS 

Well I can say now I have no experience in coaching and I am not earning thousands.

However I am earning and it increases every month/week.

I can say if you want to be in at the beginning of a revolution you will have no better person to help/guide you than ME.

I promise that you will get 100% effort and I will be there for you 24/7 

This is not a false promise Just test me and see.



Membership Has Its Privileges











Paul A Smith

Work With Me

PS: Book Your Travel And Receive CASHBACK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment