Saturday 28 September 2013

A Personal Experience Into This Global Business Called Network Marketing.


Network marketingToday I am going to talk about my own personal experience into this  global business called Network Marketing.





I started just over nine weeks ago firstly into an opportunity called Empower, I was at a low point in my life and was really just grazing the internet, not looking for anything in particular but you know just looking.
 I came across this guy whose video seem to connect with me so I carried on watching and in the end signed up.

After a couple of days and after watching all the training videos that they had, I can honestly say I became a little disillusioned, because it all seemed to be geared to the member (me) spending more money to get more training to find out how to spend more money.


It wasn't till i think about the second week or so I saw a video that was encouraging me to purchase (an upgrade)   and it was mentioned that if I did not have the money to basically Beg,Borrow or Steal (maybe not steal but you get the drift) so that I might be "ALL IN".
 


This immediately took me back thirty years to an encounter with a what i thought was a good friend, who asked me if I was wllling to go with him to a meeting that will literally change my Life.
I of course said yes and the next day set off to Manchester arena (UK) to a meeting hosted by a company called "TITAN" . 
To cut a very long story short   the same kind of rhetoric was spoken as mentioned above. 
After the meeting and talking with my "friend" he assured me everything was above board legal etc, It was going to cost me just £3000 to change my Life as it had his.
I fell for it and the next morning gave him the cash (cash only) as he was my sponsor. 
Later that same day I watched a news bulletin about a company being wound up in the high court for illegal activities and you have guessed it, TITAN was that company. 



My Friend must have been abducted by aliens as he was nowhere to be found and my money with it.











So you can see why I immediately cancelled my account with Empower, Not because i thought it was illegal but for trying to wring every penny they could out of me then expecting me to do the same with  anyone I sponsored. It smacked a bit of immorality.

 Do not get me wrong the training I had access to was great I am still using it today as the main part was to blog.





 
I carried on looking for something that I might be able to do.
I did find it and it is called MyFunLIFE. 
 

This is where I am today.

Join with me and change your life because it has MINE!!!!!!!



Membership Has Its Privileges











Paul A Smith

Work With Me

PS: Book Your Travel And Receive CASHBACK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment